Tuesday 6 November 2012

experiment


I begin this because my mind is like one of those factories right at the beginning of the industrial revolution. All the gears and the smoke constantly working to create material that isn't really of great quality anyway. So perhaps my fingers can be the machinery and my mind can be the engine, and I can use this brain energy to produce something comprehendable and of use, a metaphorical car perhaps. I dont know. but it would be better than clouds of steam and smoke and left over energy being converted into heat, in my case this equates to spontaneous outbursts somewhat similar to bipolar disease. ANYWAYS, we shall see what comes of this... perhaps i will write a story... perhaps it will just remain a bank of my random thoughts.













No comments:

Post a Comment